Visitor

Flag Counter

"Best Phone Discount". In this blog you will get some informations about :
Best Deals For "Motorola Moto G - Universal 4G LTE - Unlocked - 8GB" and High Discount



Price : $219.99
List Price  : -
You Save  : -
Prices can change at any time
Click below to check...


  • Motorola Moto G - Universal 4G LTE - Unlocked - 8GB : Optimized to work on 4G LTE and supports 3G (UMTS/HSPA+) and 2G networks also.
  • Moto G LTE has an incredible edge-to-edge 4.5 inch HD display. You?ll get a sharp picture, and then some. With scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla Glass, you can use your phone the way you want to without worrying about it.
  • For extra protection, Moto G has a water-resistant coating protecting your phone inside and out. Now, a little rain won?t stop you from taking a call.
  • The Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 quad-core processor with built-in 4G LTE, lets you multitask with speed and ease.
  • Moto G LTE is smart when it comes to the battery, so as you go about your day, you won?t run out of power. Battery- 2070 mAh.




Description

Moto G LTE. Exceptional Phone. Exceptional Price.
Moto G is designed for all the things you want to do—taking and sharing photos, watching videos, checking scores, getting directions, listening to music, you name it. Moto G also gives you choices. Different interchangeable backs called Motorola Shells can be switched out to reflect your unique style. Plus, you’ll have access to more than one million apps on Google Play to create your own mobile experience. Every detail is just how you’d like it. And now spend less time waiting, more time enjoying with 4G.

Brilliantly Sharp Display
What you’ll notice first about Moto G is the sharp 4.5” HD display. Its edge-to-edge display stretches to all four corners of the phone. Watch, read and browse on a big, brilliant display. You’ll get a sharp picture and then some. Moto G is made to last. With scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla Glass, you can use your phone the way you want to without worrying about it.

Quad Core Speed
You don’t have to hang up to send an email or turn off YouTube when you want to text. Switch between tasks without slowing down. With the Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 quad-core processor with built-in 4G LTE, Moto G multitasks as easily as you do.

Spec Highlights
Android 4.4 (KitKat)
Qualcomm MSM8926 quad-core A7 1.2GHz (Adreno 305 450MHz GPU)
4.5” 1280 X 720 HD, 329 ppi Display
2070 mAh Battery
1.3MP Front Camera & 5MP (4:3) / 3.8MP (16:9) Rear Camera
8GB standard, microSD card support up to 32GB Memory




"Motorola Moto G - Universal 4G LTE - Unlocked - 8GB" User Testimonial


I purchased this phone as a replacement to the Samsung Galaxy S3 I had that died a horrible death; details not needed...! I wasn't willing to put out the $400 for a replacement Galaxy, even though I loved it.
Compared to the GS3, for the price, this phone is a stunning replacement! It's a little heavier, sure, but I'm perfectly fine with that. I have experienced no problems with it whatsoever, having had it in hand since the Dec. 18th. Everything seems to run smoothly, with no hiccups through T-Mobile's service. I have dropped down from 4G speed to 3G, but this is entirely so minor as not to be a complaint whatsoever. I do not experience lags over the network at home which is where use is heaviest.
Phone calls are clear. If you toggle the volume up, prepare for a loud ringer...There is a tiny gap between "soft" and "loud" on this phone. This is also good for me, however, and the alarm apps I have, as I can sleep through most alarms and phone calls. I do not have any problems with loose buttons on my model, either, which I had prepared for.
The back of the phone is less irritating to deal with than the Galaxy's - it's not thin and I don't feel as if it will break when I remove the back of the phone. Once you get the hang of removing the back, which you honestly shouldn't have to do often, it's not that agonizing of an experience, plus the phone comes with instructions on how to remove the back if you are fearful of breaking it.
Cameras are important to me in a phone. With static images I have not noticed any drop in performance over the Galaxy. However, with some movement quality drops, but I am still learning how to use it and generally have an easy time mastering camera phones despite their limitations. I haven't played with it as much as I intend to yet, so I can't really comment on how well the camera will treat me when I've learned it.
The screen is clear, bright, and stunning, and I have no complaints there either. It may be smaller than the Galaxy's, but again, as someone who uses the phone primarily for social media and to communicate for other projects when I am out and about, as well as keep schedules and tasks in order it does not bother me whatsoever to lose .5cm of the screen.
The device does everything I ask it to do without hitch, therefore I granted it a 5-star rating. For the price, it's a great device and I do not see much loss between it versus the SG3, of which mine was always a factory set and not a rooted device. - By H. L. Zanitsch

I purchased this for my mom, for a friend, and for a cousin. I have to say I am very impressed with this little device. Just so you know where I'm coming from, my cell phone history starts with my current Nexus 5, Nexus 4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Nexus, Blaze 4G... and it goes on and on and on. I am a smart phone aficionado, and this little thing impresses me.
The screen has great viewing angles, and looks great in general. I dare say I like the color and viewing angles better than on my Nexus 5. The blacks don't become a light grey at the extreme corner angles. Obviously, my 5" 1080p is more of a pleasure to use than the 4.5" 720p overall, but I had to comment on just how rich and beautiful the Moto G display is. The size means that it has a PPI of about 329. The iPhone 5's retina display, for comparison, sits at 326ppi. The vast majority of people will need no more than what this display has to offer. And, AND... it's wrapped in Gorilla Glass 3. Not that it should really matter that much, I've had Gorilla Glass scratch and seen it shatter so it isn't a super material... but some people will be glad to have it.
The Quad Core 1.2Ghz Snapdragon 400 was fast enough for me. According to some benchmarks I've seen, it supposedly runs about as fast as the Nexus 4. The difference seems to be that this CPU simply sips on the battery. But, I'll get to more on that later. The GPU seemed fast enough for me on the benchmarks I'd run. Not the fastest, but by no means slow. The device doesn't have as much RAM at 1GB as higher end phones which tend to come in at 2GB. However for the average person this will not matter. Android's memory management is pretty good. While a power user might be able to occasionally catch blips associated to the lack of extra ram, the average user will never see it.
For a casual user, the battery life will simply be phenomenal. My own mom, with some light-ish use on mostly 3G network access did 21% battery use over 24 hours, and 55% over 3 days before charging. That's just crazy. Simply bananas. As a disclaimer, I bought 4 phones total and ran into a bug on one of my phones (that others have reported as well on some units) where a full discharge of the battery was not able to be recharged from fully dead without some serious fiddling. I managed to get that phone charging again and decided to try and run the battery down (testing) and I ran into problems. I couldn't tax the battery. I ran benchmarks, 3D intensive simulations, etc... the thing would not give up it's battery. I'm returning the questionable phone, but given that there are bad eggs in any production batch, I'm not docking any stars. I think this phone is worth the 5 stars, regardless of the occassional bad build.
Cons? There's no "advanced" features. There's no LTE (4G) radio on board. There's no NFC sensor for sharing links or doing financial transactions. There's no wireless charging, nor any 802.11ac support for the WiFi. However the average user might not really care about, or need, those things. LTE would've been nice, and most people have been convinced that they need 4G in their lives. However many are reporting real-life 3-4Mb/s transfer rates on their Moto G's... I get 12Mb/s on my DSL. How much speed do you really need to check the weather? I don't see how NFC didn't make the cut, but I guess at the price I can't complain. I'm not wild that the volume rocker is on the same side as the power button, but that's not a big deal.
Pros? This phone feels great in the hand. It has a good weight. I never liked the ultra-light feel of the samsung flagship phones. The phone feels solid despite having a user removable back plate. Oh, and you can replace the back plate with colorful replacements, or flip covers, or what have you.
For most anyone, this will be an absolutely fantastic choice. Don't be afraid, just buy it. - By Kendrick Vargas



Discount Price (For limited Offer) and sold out very fast. If you really need this product be sure to Order Now to avoid disappointment !


Prices can change at any time
Click below to check...

Note : We always searching new update price, best offer with high discount

We have been providing the best information about Motorola Moto G - Universal 4G LTE - Unlocked - 8GB For you. If you liked this information, please tell your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google plus using social buttons below.. Happy Shopping ^_^. Best Phone Discount
Best Phone Discount© 2014. All Rights Reserved.