Visitor

Flag Counter

"Best Phone Discount". In this blog you will get some informations about :
Best Deals For "Samsung Galaxy S5 G-900H 16GB" and High Discount



Price : $589.99
List Price  : -
You Save  : -
Prices can change at any time
Click below to check...



Description

Samsung Galaxy S5 G-900H 16GB : New in the box - never used


"Samsung Galaxy S5 G-900H 16GB" User Testimonial

I ordered the phone Friday April 11th before lunch time, and selected one day shipping. I then called the seller to confirm they had it in stock and it would be going out. They told me shipping cut off for the day was 5pm (plenty of time) and they were just waiting on Amazon to send them my order details to their computer system.
The phone did not arrive until Wednesday April 16th. I am disappointed it took 5 days when i paid for one day shipping.
Second issue was when i opened the package they sent me the SM-G900F model. As you can see they clearly state more than once in the item description they are selling the SM-G900H version. After researching the difference it looks like the G900F is supposed to have LTE bands 800/850/900/1800/2100/2600 MHz which the G900H does not have. However when i put my T-Mobile SIM in, i can not get LTE, I only get HSPA+.
Third issue is the manufactures seal on the box was broken, the box had been opened. All of the accessories appear to be accounted for. The clear plastic static shields where still attached to the screen and back of the phone. However when i turned the phone on someone had already went through the setup screens. You know when you first turn on a new phone it ask you your language, owners name, basic setup questions, etc, before getting to the home screen. So i went into the settings and did a factory reset.
Other then that the phone seems to be working fine, minus not being able to get LTE with T-Mobile. - By Phil_whiteboy

My phone was defective when it arrived - it wouldn't read any SIM cards. I returned it and they refuse to exchange it. They claim that I flashed it and lost the IMEI#. I did none of that. I returned it exactly as I got it, with one exception: I left the USB cable at home. Since I didn't want to go back home to get it, I expected to get charged for a new one. But they made stuff up about me flashing it to get out of exchanging the defective phone.
If you get this phone, DO NOT BUY FROM SHOPEBEST. Get it somewhere else. I got scammed for more than $700 and have nothing to show for it.
Watch out for this fraudulent seller.
I've already made a claim with Amazon, but haven't heard back yet. - By Amazon Customer



Discount Price (For limited Offer) and sold out very fast. If you really need
this product be sure to Order Now to avoid disappointment !


Prices can change at any time
Click below to check...

Note : We always searching new update price, best offer with high discount

We have been providing the best information about Samsung Galaxy S5 G-900H 16GB For you. If you liked this information, please tell your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google plus using social buttons below.. Happy Shopping ^_^. Best Phone Discount
Best Phone Discount© 2014. All Rights Reserved.