Visitor

Flag Counter

"Best Phone Discount". In this blog you will get some informations about :
Best Deals For "Samsung Galaxy S DUOS S7562" and High Discount



Price : $144.65
List Price  : $314.00
You Save  : $169.35 (54%)
Prices can change at any time
Click below to check...



  • Samsung Galaxy S DUOS S7562 : Android OS v4.0, 4-Inch TFT touchscreen, Dual SIM
  • 5 MP camera, autofocus, LED Flash, Geo-tagging, VGA@30fps
  • A-GPS support, Bluetooth v3.0, Wi-Fi; microSD up to 32 GB; 4 GB internal storage
  • GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900MHz GSM - EDGE Band
  • HSPDA 900/2100 - 3G


Description

The Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 is an Android OS v4.0 with a 4-Inch TFT capacitive touchscreen that is dual SIM. It features a 5 MP camera, autofocus LED Flash and VGA@30fps. It has A-GPS support, Bluetooth v3.0 and Wi-Fi.


"Samsung Galaxy S DUOS S7562" User Testimonial

I got really excited when I get this phone, it looked cool and sleek... BUT, guess what, it was locked and the default language on this phone was some type of Polish, Russian or some weird East European Language. This made me believe that this phone was stolen by a clerk working for a Russian T-Mobile service provider or some East European National Wireless provider... anyway, I figured out to switch it back to English, to my dismay, the phone is LOCKED and can NOT work on US service providers.
... so I called my provider (T-Mobile) hoping to get help... after 30 minutes of being on-hold, the T-Mobile folks did not recognize the iemei number on the phone (it's Russian); and could not help me. They suggested that I call Samsung. 45 minutes of wait, someone sends me to an online web site where they have instructions to download a bunch of software.
I follow the instruction, I plug the phone onto a USB connector, then download various files, pay $19.95 to European SIM unlocking services, then another $14.95 to make it work on US providers, then I paid $4.95 to make sure that the phone is NOT black-listed... I still can't make it work. I wasted about 8 hours on this piece of junk.
I am returning it... don't make the same mistake if you are a busy person and value your time.
I am highly disappointed. - By Ben Aissa

The TouchWiz UI is, as usual, a slow and convoluted mess. Stock Android, while not as smooth an experience as iOS, is light years ahead of TouchWiz. What Samsung does to Google's baby could arguably be called abuse. And because Samsung will not allow stock Android on its devices, users are stuck waiting for them to implement TouchWiz on new versions of Android. Unfortunately, this means that the S Duos is stuck now and possibly forever, on Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.4. Nevermind that KitKat 4.4 could run on the S Duos; because Samsung hasn't said yes, it won't happen. Is this what an open computing platform is supposed to be? It is possible, however, to install CM 10.1 on this handset. The downside to that is you lose dual-SIM functionality, this handset's distinguishing feature. Dual SIM support is not native to Android and its implementation is up to the manufacturer and Samsung (and LG, Sony, etc) aren't giving up their secrets.
The hardware side of the S Duos isn't any better. The TFT screen is nicely saturated, but even at 50% brightness, blacks are washed out and gray. The TFT panel doesn't have very good viewing angles, either. The digitizer is, in my experience, extremely finicky: swipes register as taps and apps are launched without warning because the air somehow managed to trigger a tap. I could be holding the S Duos in hand with no fingers or palm within a centimeter of the screen and an app could launch. Touch input also suffers because this handset is extremely prone to lag. The single-core, 1GHz Cortex A5 CPU and Andreno 205 GPU do not perform well at all. If you expect to use only stock Samsung (not Google!) apps on this handset, you might be fine and experience little lag. Otherwise, prepare to have even the keyboard app stutter due to lag.
Build quality is likewise shoddy. The phone is all plastic. That is to be expected at this segment, but where LG and Sony have similar handsets that feel like premium devices, the S Duos feels cheap. It also looks cheap. After about a month of use, the paint on the gray plastic that makes up the side of the device is white in spots. The USB port is likewise spotted. That's right, Samsung couldn't even be bothered to use colored plastic, instead opting to paint white plastic. The battery is a 1500mAh unit. If you are a heavy user of things like the stock SMS app, expect to run down the battery at around the 8-hour mark. Nevermind streaming movies over 3G or taking pictures all day. Really, don't bother taking pictures because the 2GB of onboard storage means that after the OS and Samsung's bloatware, users really only have access to less than half that amount.
Even after all that complaining, I can find one other terrible thing about the S Duos: it powers down randomly. Whether in my pocket, in my hand, or on a table, sometimes the S Duos will just power down completely. It turns itself off, even when in the middle of audio playback.
As soon as I am able, I will replace this piece of garbage phone. I have my eye on an LG Optimus L7 II Dual, Sony Xperia M dual, or Sony Xperia C. Needing dual-SIM support means I am effectively stuck in the midrange of Android devices, and that's fine with me. I just wish I hadn't wasted nearly $200 on this terrible phone and Samsung has definitely lost a customer in me. - By Jason T.



Discount Price (For limited Offer) and sold out very fast. If you really need
this product be sure to Order Now to avoid disappointment !



Prices can change at any time
Click below to check...

Note : We always searching new update price, best offer with high discount

We have been providing the best information about Samsung Galaxy S DUOS S7562 For you. If you liked this information, please tell your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google plus using social buttons below.. Happy Shopping ^_^. Best Phone Discount
Best Phone Discount© 2014. All Rights Reserved.