Visitor

Flag Counter

"Best Phone Discount". In this blog you will get some informations about :
Best Deals For "Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505 16GB" and High Discount



Price : $449.99
List Price  : $999.99
You Save  : $550.00 (55%)
Prices can change at any time
Click below to check...


  • Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505 16GB : 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - 4G/LTE 800 / 850 / 900 / 1800 / 2100 / 2600
  • Display: 1080 x 1920 pixels, 5.0 inches (~441 ppi pixel density)
  • Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors - Corning Gorilla Glass 3
  • Internal Memory: 16GB storage, 2 GB RAM
  • Camera: 13 MP, 4128 x 3096 pixels, autofocus, LED flash


Description

This Brand New Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505 Black 4G/LTE Factory Unlocked model comes in Original box with all Original accessories in the box. This item comes with 30 days warranty with our store, after that we are not liable for item damage in any ways or form.



"Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505 16GB" User Testimonial

Three months ago, I purchased a Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505 16GB 4G/LTE Black Factory Unlocked, International from you. I have been experiencing problems with the cellphone's battery, the battery swelled up and the cellphone suddenly shuts down. Yesterday i spoke with Samsung Latinamerica and they didnt help me with this problem because supposely the batteries affected are in Europe. I read that Samsung is taking responsibility for the malfunction of S4 batteries and are replacing them for new ones free of charge. I am attaching the link of the new [...] [...] I live in Ecuador, and I would like to find a solution for this problem. My battery belongs to the group of affected batteries - By cesar

I do not recommend this phone if you intend to use it primarily in USA with occational use in other countries. This phone is not intended for US market.
This review is written form the perspective the phone's use in USA. I considered, but did not buy this phone. My review is based on the phone's specification and my research.
I had multiple motivating factors for spending big buck and get this cutting edge phone:
1) I wanted to buy my own phone and keep it as long as I like. I am tired of being locked in two year contract.
2) I would like my mobile phone to be compatible with multiple carriers. I would like to shop for mobile service independent of my phone being from a specific carrier.
3) I wanted my phone to be unlocked. Sometime the carrier unlocks it for you to use the phones overseas, but not with the competitor here in the US. The price of the phone is built in the monthly bill. It is not free. Why is that I am not allowed to do whatever I like with my phone, at least after the contract has expired?
4) I want my phone to accept a SIM card. Some phones form some carriers in US, such a Verizon, do not have SIM cards and effectively you cannot use them with any carrier other than Verizon, inside or outside the US. Of course, Verizon now have some phone models that accept SIM cards that can be used overseas, as long as Verizon unlocks it for you. Why not all phones come with SIM cards, like many countries in Europe, Asia, Africa, and South America?
5) A Fourth Generation (4G) technology called Long-Term Evolution (LTE) is growing in coverage and that will be the cutting edge mobile communication that will replace the old 2G and 3G technologies. I wanted my new phone to support LTE.
6) In many countries outside US, the phone networks use widely accepted international standards; therefore, the mobiles phones can be used with any of the carriers in those countries. That is what I would like to see here in US.
Let me come back to the review of the Samsung Galaxy S4 International version offered here at Amazon.
It meets all my requirements except the following:
1. The phone can support LTE networks; however, the LTE frequency band used by this phone is not compatible with those used by mobile carriers in the USA. It means you cannot take advantage of the high speed provided by 4G networks (LTE). You have to settle for 3G. I did some research and found out that for LTE communication, AT&T uses 700MHz; T-Mobile uses 1700MHz; Verizon uses 750 MHz; Sprint uses 1900 MHz; and MetroPCS uses 1700 MHz. Theses frequencies are different from the LTE frequency bands supported by the phone. Then, what is the point of buying the latest mobile phone if it is not compatible with your carrier's latest high speed network?
2. For 3G side, some users have mentioned that the phone is not compatible with T-Mobile`s 3G in the USA. T mobile uses 1700 and 1900 MHz frequency for 3G. If T-mobile uses 1700MHZ in your area, the phone will not be compatible to use T-Mobile's 3G network.
I do not recommend this International phone for USA users. The best alternative is the T-Mobile version of Samsung Galaxy S4. That phone supports LTE on the following bands: 700, 850 1700, and 1900 MHz. That means it will work on the LTE networks for AT&T, T-Mobile, and MetroPCS. A search on Wikipedia with a search key "E-UTRA", lists that LTE networks in Canada and Latin America use 1700 and 1900 MHz bands. That means it will also work in Canada and Latin America LTE networks. My understanding is that T-Mobile unlocks their phones if you paid the full price.
Currently, 4G (LTE) networks are not fully deployed everywhere yet. They cover only major cities in USA. Many countries have not deployed 4G yet and even if they have, it is possible that some are using frequency bands that are not supported by your phone. That means, it is still important to have the 3G connection working. The T-mobile's version of the Galaxy 4 phone, supports the WCDMA version of 3G system which is compatible with AT&T and MetroPCS 3G networks in USA and many other 3G networks around the world. WCDMA, also referred to as UMTS, is the most accepted International 3G communication standard. Note that CDMA is different from the WCDMA even though they share similarities. Carriers who had CDMA based networks are converting their networks over to WCDMA. Verizon and Sprint use CDMA for 3G communication, instead of WCDMA(UMTS), which makes their 3G networks incompatible with International phones. At this point, Verizon and Sprint networks are the list compatible with US or other international networks. They seem to prefer the "Locked-In" approach with less freedom to switch to other carriers.
In summary, here in USA, we are not there yet where your phone will work with all the carriers; however, the T-Mobile version of Samsung Galaxy S4 comes close. It gives you flexibility, freedom from a contract, and compatibility to other networks here in USA and overseas. I think this is a starting point to freedom. - By Anjiso



Discount Price (For limited Offer) and sold out very fast. If you really need
this product be sure to Order Now to avoid disappointment !


Prices can change at any time
Click below to check...

Note : We always searching new update price, best offer with high discount

We have been providing the best information about Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505 16GB For you. If you liked this information, please tell your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google plus using social buttons below.. Happy Shopping ^_^. Best Phone Discount
Best Phone Discount© 2014. All Rights Reserved.