Visitor

Flag Counter

"Best Phone Discount". In this blog you will get some informations about :
Best Deals For "Samsung Factory Unlocked Galaxy S4 mini GT-i9190 - 8GB" and High Discount



Price : $294.98
List Price  : $399.99
You Save  : $105.01 (26%)
Prices can change at any time
Click below to check...


  • Samsung Factory Unlocked Galaxy S4 mini GT-i9190 - 8GB : Cellular Band - Quad-Band 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 Mhz
  • Cellular Band 3G - 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100-LTE Mhz


Description

This is a GSM phone and will work with all GSM network world wide. For 3G network please check the frequencies before buying.


"Samsung Factory Unlocked Galaxy S4 mini GT-i9190 - 8GB" User Testimonial

I have been using this phone for almost a month now, and absolutly LOVE this phone!! It is just as fast as the big brother. There are just three features the mini don't have that the S4 has: the drama shot, the duel shot, and the hover sensor. Other than that, you can hardly tell the difference! It has the other bells and whistles as the S4 and comes in a smaller (but not by much) lighter body. This is by far the best mini out there!! For the price, it is a perfect alternative to the S4. - By Vickie B

The title say "Samsung Galaxy S4 mini GT-I9190 Unlocked International Version - White" and I have to say it is not the 9190, it is the 9192, basicly the same phone but dual sim, at first I was upset because it wasn't what I bought, but I'm from an other country and it took long time to sent the phone to me, so it wasn't easy to send it back right away because I'm going to USA in march, so I thought that I should not make a big deal out of it... so I was happy with it, and it is actually a very good phone, perfect size, good screen, I love android (I had a Windows Phone before, it was good but now I think a prefer Android), but what really bothered me was that when I turned on the phone and was putting my settins, specificly the google account (pretty much the most important one) it just collapsed, I spend a whole day trying to do the that so I could use the phone properly (download apps from the market for example) and I just couldn't, I even had to do a hard reset to the phone, that one pressing the home button+volume up+power button, and then it let me do all the settings... it works great but every 2 days o once a day it shut down, and a had to start it again, or it simply reset itself... I really dont know why, if its a refurbished peace (it doesn't seen like it was), I havent istalled a lot of things, basics stuff (and candy crush of couse LOL), but I really cant say what the problem is... - By Reinita55



Discount Price (For limited Offer) and sold out very fast. If you really need
this product be sure to Order Now to avoid disappointment !


Prices can change at any time
Click below to check...

Note : We always searching new update price, best offer with high discount

We have been providing the best information about Samsung Factory Unlocked Galaxy S4 mini GT-i9190 - 8GB For you. If you liked this information, please tell your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google plus using social buttons below.. Happy Shopping ^_^. Best Phone Discount
Best Phone Discount© 2014. All Rights Reserved.