Visitor

Flag Counter

"Best Phone Discount". In this blog you will get some informations about :
Best Deals For "BLU Studio 5.0 Unlocked Dual Sim Phone" and High Discount



Price : $117.99
List Price  : $149.00
You Save  : $31.01 (21%)
Prices can change at any time
Click below to check...


  • BLU Studio 5.0 Unlocked Dual Sim Phone : Unlocked Dual Sim 5.0-Inch WVGA Display, 1 GHz Dual Core Processor
  • Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, 3G 850/1900/2100, HSPA 7.2 Mbps, 4GB Internal Memory, Micro SD up to 32GB
  • 5MP Camera I 0.3MP Front, HD Video Recording 720p, Auto Focus, LED Flash
  • Built-in Apps: Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, Google Search, Maps, Gmail, Youtube, Calendar, Google Talk, Google Play Store
  • Supports Video Call


Description

The amazing Studio 5.0 is 5 inches of pure visual excitement. Powered by a 1GHz Dual Core Processor,
4GB of internal memory and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, this device can breeze through task, video viewing and music streaming without a hitch. Tag a 5MP camera on it and you got yourself an incredible smartphone.


"BLU Studio 5.0 Unlocked Dual Sim Phone" User Testimonial

I bought this phone for my son, as he liked the huge screen of the Note 2. Well my bank account said, no way to the price of a note 2 without contract. I purchased the
Blu Studio 5.0 for him, popped in a T-mobile 30.00 a month prepaid sim, and WOW. This phone does everything you need it to. It does not have an S pen of course. The 3G on it is fast, the wifi works great for all his games, the play store has all the android apps you could ever want or need. It is super light weight, that is what made me skeptical to start with, as I believed that it may have been a sub par phone. Not at all. The camera took great pics and it has a front facing camera for "selfies".
The battery seems to hold a long charge, I know this because my son plays lots of games from the app store on it. He charges at night and ready to go after school (after responsibilities and homework of course)until bedtime...BTW my son is only 11 years old.
All in all we have had the phone for about 3 months now and no issues at all. I am please with the phone and its performance.
ONLY CON!!!
NO CASES MADE FOR THIS PHONE!! Come on Blu!!! It does come with a thin rubber back case, but this is only to protect the back from scratches when its put down or slid across a surface. I purchased a Note 2 screen protector for him and cut it to fit as the glass is NOT the gorilla glass as on most newer model smartphones.
For the price, you CAN NOT GO WRONG with this one if you like a huge screen. - By Dawn

Well I bought 2 of these. One for my wife and one for me. It beats the 500 or 600 dollar price. Well I went to Metro PCS and the sales associate said I don't think they will work. I said oh yes they will. The sales associate then installed the card and booted it up. It worked so well that she was surprised and said her manager said it would not work. It worked great and still does. So guess what the sales associate at MPCS told me she is getting one. Yes the instruction booklet needs improving but you can get demos and the like on you tube from other owners. I think the very young people want to pay 500 or 600 for status, but I can do everything on this. And the sales associate said it even looks like the more expensive phones. It feels good to the touch also. Some might say well if it breaks in a year or something. Well for the price I can buy another without breaking the bank. - By Harry L. Wyche



Discount Price (For limited Offer) and sold out very fast. If you really need
this product be sure to Order Now to avoid disappointment !


Prices can change at any time
Click below to check...

Note : We always searching new update price, best offer with high discount

We have been providing the best information about BLU Studio 5.0 Unlocked Dual Sim Phone For you. If you liked this information, please tell your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google plus using social buttons below.. Happy Shopping ^_^. Best Phone Discount
Best Phone Discount© 2014. All Rights Reserved.