Visitor

Flag Counter

"Best Phone Discount". In this blog you will get some informations about :
Best Deals For "Galaxy S4 Mini Duos GT-i9192" and High Discount



Price : $300.00
List Price  : $699.99
You Save  : $399.99 (57%)
Prices can change at any time
Click below to check...


  • Galaxy S4 Mini Duos GT-i9192 : Cellular Band - Quad-Band 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 Mhz
  • Cellular Band 3G - 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100-LTE Mhz


Description

Body Dimensions 124.6 x 61.3 x 8.9 mm (4.91 x 2.41 x 0.35 in) Weight 107 g (3.77 oz) Display Type Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors Size 540 x 960 pixels, 4.3 inches (~256 ppi pixel density) Multitouch Yes Sound Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones Loudspeaker Yes 3.5mm jack Yes Memory Card slot microSD, up to 64 GB Internal 8 GB (5 GB user available), 1.5 GB RAM (3G model), 2 GB RAM (LTE model) Data GPRS Yes EDGE Yes Speed HSDPA, 42 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps


"Galaxy S4 Mini Duos GT-i9192" User Testimonial

Excellent phone I was very happy with when I received it. Display and camera far surpasses my expectations. I purchased this in preparation for a sudden and temporary stint overseas whose country runs on a GSM network. Perfect size and great functionality are my primary comments for this phone. Recent Region-locking of newer Samsung units (including the one I received) made me take two stars from what could have been a guilt-free 5-star rating from me. For those assured of a FULLY unlocked model, I will fully recommend this - especially with its dual sim feature which prompted me to take a chance on this. A US Samsung rep confirmed that Region locked models only need to be activated in their native region for them to work as intended Internationally afterwards. I believed this and used mine (American SIM Model) for a week on a US-prepaid Sim while I was still home. Unfortunately, now that I'm already in the Philippines for my half-year stint, the phone still locked and gave me a screen saying "Network locked SIM inserted", and asking for an Unlock code when I inserted a Philippine SIM Card. What a shame Samsung :-(. Still looking for a remedy as it remains a great phone if I could just get it to work. - By M. E. G. M.

I'm in the same boat as a few other people. This phone is misleadingly called Unlocked, but it is not however. I work in Afghanistan and I need dual sim cards. I have the S3 mini and it works fine but only takes one sim. Now I am sitting here with this S4 mini which doesn't accept any sim apart from American sims, so it is basically useless to me - By Simon McClenaghan

Samsung Galaxy S4 mini is a great little phone. I upgraded from an S3 mini which I immediately fell in love with. If you're looking for a simple phone that does pretty much everything you need to do at the palm of your hand (internet, email, text, music) then go with the S4 mini. For the price, you can't go wrong (under $400 unlocked). The device is sleek and light weight. Decent processor 1.7GHz. The picture quality is amazing (8MP back camera, 1.9 MP front camera). The MICRO SD slot is expandable up to 64 GBs. Model 9192 is a dual MICRO SIM device so a standard SIM will not fit in the phone. So when purchasing this phone, be sure to have that new MICRO SIM on hand. - By Ariel



Discount Price (For limited Offer) and sold out very fast. If you really need
this product be sure to Order Now to avoid disappointment !


Prices can change at any time
Click below to check...

Note : We always searching new update price, best offer with high discount

We have been providing the best information about Galaxy S4 Mini Duos GT-i9192 For you. If you liked this information, please tell your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google plus using social buttons below.. Happy Shopping ^_^. Best Phone Discount
Best Phone Discount© 2014. All Rights Reserved.