Visitor

Flag Counter

"Best Phone Discount". In this blog you will get some informations about :
Best Deals For "Samsung Galaxy S4 mini GT-I9190" and High Discount



Price : $294.81
List Price  : $699.00
You Save  : $404.19 (58%)
Prices can change at any time
Click below to check...


  • Samsung Galaxy S4 mini GT-I9190 : Cellular Band - Quad-Band 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 Mhz
  • Cellular Band 3G - 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 Mhz


Description

This is a GSM phone and will work with all GSM network world wide. For 3G network please check the frequencies before buying.


"Samsung Galaxy S4 mini GT-I9190" User Testimonial

I bought this to use with a U.S. pay-as-you-go carrier that I won't name here, but I've been happy with them. And I'm very happy with this phone. It's important to keep in mind that this is a scaled-down version of the S4. It's smaller in size, which makes it a lot easier to get out of my pocket; I'm not going to be watching Avatar on a cell phone. But it's got a lighter-weight processor than the S4, so it's scaled down on some of the features, too. Things like being able to make gestures without having to touch the phone - after you make your friends say gee whiz once, who cares? Less bloatware means the S4 Mini performs quickly with the processor that it has, and the battery lasts all day for me, too (though like I said, I'm not streaming movies). What I do miss, though, is no notification light after you get a text, email, missed call, etc. Also, its on-board memory is a skimpy 8 GB, and the system is going to use about 3 GB of that, so you definitely want to buy a high-speed micro SD card to expand your memory - especially if you want to listen to music, take a lot of photos and videos, etc. It will handle up to a 64 GB card; I got an inexpensive Class 10 32 GB here on Amazon. As an earlier reviewer mentioned, I can't get the "I'm looking at you, phone, so don't turn off the screen" feature to work either. But considering you're paying far less than you would for a grown up S4, or for an iPhone, the S4 Mini is a great bargain. Also, this is the 3G single-SIM version - know what you're buying before you blame someone else for you buying the wrong model. - By L. Campbell

I'VE BEEN ROBBED. PLEASE DO NOT BUY THIS CELL PHONE FROM "TOP10CELL" SUPPLIER, THEY DELIVERED A SAMGUNG GALAXY S3 MINI INSTEAD OF THE S4 MINI CELL PHONE, AND THEY REFUSED TO MAKE ME A REFUND FOR THE DIFFERENCE BECAUSE SINCE I AM AN INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMER AND RETURN THE CELL PHONE WILL COST ME MORE MONEY, TO DO THE REFUNDS FOR THE DIFFERENCE THEY NEED TO SEE THE PHONE, I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT THEY DON'T HAVE A SERIAL NUMBERS DATA BASE TO CHECK WHAT I'M TELLING THEM. AND THE WORST, THEY TOLD ME THEY DON'T TRUST IN MY INFORMATION, I OFFER THEM SEND PICTURES FROM THE PHONE TO GIVE THEM THE OPPORTUNITY TO VERIFY THE SERIAL NUMBERS AND THEY DO NOT WANT IT. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM "TOP10CELL" - By Ninoska Villalobos

Excellent mobile computer, it works perfectly with Movistar Venezuela. a great team 100% recommended, super fast, really fantastic, perfect size and design. ultimately the best. - By Gustavo D



Discount Price (For limited Offer) and sold out very fast. If you really need
this product be sure to Order Now to avoid disappointment !


Prices can change at any time
Click below to check...

Note : We always searching new update price, best offer with high discount

We have been providing the best information about Samsung Galaxy S4 mini GT-I9190 For you. If you liked this information, please tell your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google plus using social buttons below.. Happy Shopping ^_^. Best Phone Discount
Best Phone Discount© 2014. All Rights Reserved.